The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

T. N. Seshagopalan

Since many complained to me that they are finding it difficult to download through rapidshare, I have posted this through a new software. You simply click the link below, you will be able to hear the song. If you want you can download it through iTunes. If you do not have iTunes please download iTunes set up. I will be glad if you give me your feed back about your experience and also let me know which one is convenient.

  1. Yeppadiththaan - Nilambari
  2. Nee seidha dhavam
  3. Aparaadhamula - Lathaangi
  4. Baala gopaala - Bhairavi
  5. Ivanaaro - Kambhoji
  6. Bega baaro - Maand
  7. Lalithalavanga ( ashtapathi) - Lalitha
  8. Gopi gopala Lala - Gamanasmarana
  9. Yengal kannamma - Ragamalika

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sri.Hariharan,

I am not able to download from imeem.com.

I am able to listen , that is all.

I have iTunes, but still it does not download, as it goes to tthe itunes store and India is not there in the list.

I want three TNS songs from that list, Bala Gopala, Gopi Gopala, Aparaadha Mula

They are excellent recordings and i would like to get them. Can u please help?

At least get the rapidshare version.

Thanks

hvaidya said...

I will post them under mediafire or rapidshare. Since you have not given your e mail id I am not able to send these songs personally. Please send me a mail with your id. I will send them personally to you

Anonymous said...

Sir ....I'm Anil From Kerala...
Could u pls post all the available songs of TNS...? If so fans of TNS will be happier..
Thank U...
Anil..trivandrum..
anilpottyk@gmail.com

ArOhaNa_avarOhaNa said...

Dear sir,
Please share this link

regards
Badari Prasad

S R BALAJI said...

dear sir am veeravalli s r balaji..fan of tns sir..plz send the bala gopala,bega baaro,ashtapathi gopi gopala lala and yengal kannamma
my mail id veeravallisrbalaji@yahoo.com