The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My diary - 15th December 2009

I was away from Chennai, and had no time to post in the blog. Though, I have come back, I may be busy attending the concerts now and so I may not be regular in posting during this period.

I have added few songs of Brindavana Saaranga under the label "Carnatic music raagas - Brindavani and Brindhavana Saranga"

Most of the files which were under "Rapidshare" and got removed are posted under "mediafire" and some more will be done in near future. Readers are requested to search for the same under the same label. For example I am getting inquiries about the missing files of T.N. Seshagopalan which were originally posted under "Rapidshare". They are all available fresh under the same name in "Mediafire".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, the TNS links still poin to Rapidshare and are missing .. have u posted them under some other link?
Thank you and hope u r enjoying the season..

hvaidya said...

Yes. Ms. Chandrika. They are all posted afresh under "mediafire" under the same label "T.N. Seshagopalan" Please try and let me know if you have any difficulty.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much,Sir. I found them.