The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Smile ! It is good for health

After reading my posting "Basic Essentials of Dinner Table Etiquette" one of the readers Mr. saras has made a comment. Since many of you may not read that, I thought  you should not miss that beautiful comment. So I am posting this here.
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2314/japanesegardenrow166811.jpg

A friend of mine asked me what does the abbreviation RSVP on the Invitation stand for. While I was explaining to him that it was a French term "Respondez S'il Vous Plait" asking the guest to confirm his attendance, my witty uncle quipped "Romba Seri Varen PO".

No comments: