The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ladies ! Please excuse me



Why are wives more dangerous than the Mafia? The mafia wants either ur
money or life... The wives want both!
====

Marriage is like a public toilet Those waiting outside are desperate to
get in & Those inside are desperate to come out.

====

No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied
with 4 things in life.
(1) Mobile
(2) A utomobile
(3) TV
(4) Wife
Because there is always a better model in neighborhood.

===

Searching these keywords on Google `How to tackle wife?`
Google search result, `Good day sir, Even we are searching`.

===

Compromising does not mean you are wrong and your wife is right. It
only means that the safety of your head is much more important than
your ego!

===

Imagine living with 3 wives in one compound and never leaving the house
for 5 years.Osama Bin Laden must have called the US Navy Seals himself!

===

Whisky is a brilliant invention. One double and you start feeling
single again.

===

A friend recently explained why he refuses to get to married.
He says the wedding rings look like miniature handcuffs.


===


It takes thousand workers to build a castle, Million soldiers to protect
a country, but just One woman to make a Happy Home --------- A Good
Maid!

===

Funny quote on a husband`s T-Shirt:
All girls are devils,
but my wife is the queen
--
--
--
--
--
--
of them

"Jokes on MEN are welcomed from ladies 
I rarely find jokes on men and husbands. I know these jokes are created by men. Why not ladies crack more jokes on men? " I will be glad to post them.

Blogger Harisankar said...
they keep it in their minds. Coz if you let it out in a joke you lose laughing at it for the rest of your life. Why kill the golden duck?
June 19, 2011 11:21 AM
Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Dear Sir Sri vaithinathan Hariharan I had a hearty laugh. Definitely no offence. Just a relaxation definitely not at the cost of women. I want to send the following which I was able to find during browsing. A Woman's Prayer: I pray for Wisdom, to understand a man. I pray for Love, to forgive him and I pray for Patience, for his moods. This is because if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death. Unusual Funeral A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking with a heavy dog on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file. The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?". Pat came the reply, "My husband's." "What happened to him?" The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him." She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?" The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her." A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women. "Can I borrow the dog?" "Get in the line." With warm regards ravi
June 19, 2011 4:20 PM
Delete

4 comments:

Harisankar said...

they keep it in their minds. Coz if you let it out in a joke you lose laughing at it for the rest of your life. Why kill the golden duck?

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Sri vaithinathan Hariharan

I had a hearty laugh. Definitely no offence. Just a relaxation definitely not at the cost of women. I want to send the following which I was able to find during browsing.
A Woman's Prayer:

I pray for Wisdom, to understand a man.
I pray for Love, to forgive him and
I pray for Patience, for his moods.
This is because if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death.
Unusual Funeral
A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking with a heavy dog on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?".
Pat came the reply, "My husband's." "What happened to him?" The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."
She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?" The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her."
A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women.
"Can I borrow the dog?"
"Get in the line."

With warm regards
ravi

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharan

Here I present some more jokes that I enjoyed a lot.

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

I'd like my wife to be beautiful, well-behaving, smart and rich." the bachelor said.
The other man said: "Oh, well, then you have to get married four times."
A beggar walks up to a well-dressed woman who is shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I have not eaten anything for four days. She looked at him and said, "God, I wish I had your will power."

Most accidents happen at home! And the men have to eat them.

With warm regards
ravi

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Sri Vaithinathan Hariharan

I am presenting jokes on men, all in lighter vein.

What's the difference between men and government bonds?
Bonds mature
What's a man's idea of helping with the housework?
Lifting his leg so you can clean.
What do you call a man with half a brain?
Gifted
What are two reasons men don't mind their own business?
1. No mind 2. No business
Only a man could buy a 4,00,000 Rupees car and put a 5,00,000 Rupees stereo in it
CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?
Meaning: "Why dinner is not already on the table?"

"UH HUH," "SURE” OR “YES"
Meaning: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"
Meaning: "I have no idea about this".

"TAKE A BREAK DEAR, YOU ARE WORKING TOO HARD."
Meaning: "I can't hear the game that I am watching because of the noise of the cleaning process.

"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."
Meaning: "Are you still talking?"
"I HEARD YOU."
Meaning: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said.
When asking a man to do something, Make sure the man is conscious, crash the hard drive on his computer and be brief! Limit the nagging harangue to two, three hours, maximum.
What is the thinnest book in the world?
"What Men Know About Women"

With warm regards
ravi