- Cleaning up after yourself.
- Sharing – not monopolizing – equipment and resources.
- Filling the copy machine with paper for the next person – even though there were a few sheets left when you finished.
- Restocking (or letting the appropriate person know) when you take the last of the supplies.
- Keeping your music and your voice down.
- Respecting others’ time by not interrupting them – and not expecting them to serve your every need “on the spot.”
- Immediately stopping behaviors that coworkers tell you are disturbing.
Friday, June 20, 2008
some thing to chew
You’re not the only person in the world, so don’t act like it. Instead, enhance your success at work by building a reputation for being a thoughtful, considerate coworker. How? By doing things like…