The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My diary - 2nd June 2009 - Some corrections

I am making some corrections in the links of songs on various heads, every now and then, as the readers point out. For example, there were lot of songs were repeated in Carnatic music raagas - Bhairavi. It was pointed out to me, but some how I for got to make the corrections. Now I have corrected all the repetitions (about more than ten songs). Similar corrections are made in many labels, like Muthuswamy Dhikshitar etc. Readers, who faced this difficulty, but did not point out to me, may download them now afresh.

My heartfelt thanks to all those, who point out such errors, with the intention of making this blog perfect.

I also make some additions of songs under various heads, as and when, I gather further songs or contributed by readers. Readers, are requested to be on the look out at each and every label, to know, whether any fresh additions are made. For example, many members have downloaded lot of bhajans, but I found my subsequent additions under the head "bhajans"are untouched, even though more than twenty bhajans are added subsequently.

Few songs are added to Carnatic Music Raagaas - Begadaa



No comments: