- http://www.mediafire.com/?5bo881cf0ps56b0 Giri raaja sudha - Bangla
- http://www.mediafire.com/?u0lbkl5b88acd7e Endaro Mahanu - Sri
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ec65ahrmzc487pp Sambho mahadeva - Pantuvarali
- http://www.mediafire.com/?a2oq0mykj48o445 Bhajare Bhaja manasa - Kannada
- http://www.mediafire.com/?gabfxjbnjz78zbq Yemandune - Sreemani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?u5prwxuudln3qp9 Sujana jeevanaa - Kamaas
- http://www.mediafire.com/?08imh1iadhpld1y O Ranga sayee - Kamboji
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2gzqa9642v99m2i Raama katha - Madhyamavathi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?i98pze69uj3wczr Mangalam
Overreacting to the myriad situations in my life, whether bona fide major ones or extremely minor incidents, was once standard practice. Maybe you can relate. It made little difference what my spouse or a friend or a co-worker did; I was capable of taking their actions or words quite personally and then acting in ways that were seldom fitting for the situation. The idea of considering how I wanted to respond and then actually responding in a sane way had never occurred to me. For decades I had watched my family of origin react to whatever happened, and I was a great imitator.
Learning that there is another way to see, to interpret, to respond is like being given a second chance at life. We are on this path with others because of what we each have to learn. We are journeying together. Intentionally. We are not making the journey for each other or as each other. Doing for others what they need to do for themselves prevents the learning that needs to occur, both ours and theirs. Stepping aside and watching others handle that which is theirs to handle, and not letting what they do determine how we feel, is the “real stuff” of this journey. Discovering this makes every minute pretty exciting.
Ok. Dr. Srinivasan,
You ask for one and I will give you two. Please enjoy.
- http://www.mediafire.com/?wu24g2579z82t6q Mannu pugazh - Raagamalika
- http://www.mediafire.com/?889r5dpdz8mu80b Triloka maatha - Paras
Many thanks for mannu Pugazh Kosalai ........
I searched all of Sangeethapriya
and could not get.
Thanks, once again.