The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Divine Rhythm

In one of the concerts, somebody asked Mr. Umayalpuram Sivaraman, whether what he plays on mrudhangam has got any connection to the Raaga played by singer. He replied, "Yes. it does. Otherwise how do you think they are able to join with us when we finish "thani" in concerts?"



Download 01. Raga Atana, Adi Thalam.mp3
Download 02. Raga Sahana, Roopaka Chapu Thalam.mp3
Download 03. Raga Darbar, Misra Chapu Thalam.mp3
Download 04. Raga Bilahari, Khanda Chapu Thalam.mp3



Blogger N said...
Dear Sir, No.3(durbar-MisraChapu) is repeated at No.4. Thanks for this new Percussion Lebel Rgds Ramaswamy
December 11, 2010 10:56 AM
Delete
Blogger guru said...
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for the upload of Umayalpuram Sivaraman Thani. Of the four I have downloaded first three, when I was downloading the last one Bilahari, the earlier piece of Darbar is getting downloaded. Kindly clarify Yours Gurumoorthy
December 11, 2010 2:40 PM
Delete
Blogger hvaidya said...
Thanks for pointing out the error. I have corrected. I am sorry for my carelessness
December 11, 2010 8:30 PM
Delete

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Dear Sir,

    No.3(durbar-MisraChapu) is repeated at No.4.

    Thanks for this new Percussion Lebel

    Rgds
    Ramaswamy

    Gurumoorthy.V said...

    Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for the upload of Umayalpuram Sivaraman Thani. Of the four I have downloaded first three, when I was downloading the last one Bilahari, the earlier piece of Darbar is getting downloaded. Kindly clarify Yours
    Gurumoorthy

    hvaidya said...

    Thanks for pointing out the error. I have corrected. I am sorry for my carelessness