The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Friday, February 24, 2012

A melody and beautifully depicting the love


This is the time when songs like "Kolaveri di" becomes an instant hit...and songs like this, where musicians painstakingly put lot of effort in creating a melody...goes un-noticed. Some people think that Ilayaraja's time is over..Listen to this now .A wonderful melody composed by the legend and sung by his current favourite singer Shreya Ghoshal. Exemplary usage of Raga Sivaranjini which is usually used for sad/emotional songs... Hats off !
Shrijit Nair in the facebook.

When I saw this, I felt as though I was caressed by Peacock feather, by the way in which the beauty of the love was depicted by the Director, Photographer and Editor (also by the actors)and telling so many things ( for example the hero is a non believer in God, yet love wins). I do not know whether I will be able to sit, through out the movie. But, I am tempted to see this movie


No comments: