- http://www.mediafire.com/?ie0vdpmixnn Gum ganapathe
- http://www.mediafire.com/?dn0ah0zuioi Meru samaana
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jpondxdnxgy Naa jaane tava
- http://www.mediafire.com/?zaltlgmdat3 Harihara raamaa - 1
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ymdejtjdp3x Harihara raamaa - 2
- http://www.mediafire.com/?oae5cjbs92n Harihara raamaa - 3
- http://www.mediafire.com/?rkijmjronrt Sogasu nee
- http://www.mediafire.com/?t6dzdmnjxjz Sadhaasiva - 1
- http://www.mediafire.com/?wwy00twdt1y Sadhaasiva - 2
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mnz2mzgdlej Sadhaasiva - 3
- http://www.mediafire.com/?yilnojklhjv Sadhaasiva - 4
- http://www.mediafire.com/?pdhlceddjaf Sujana jeevanaa
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ydn3tovyjgl Komma thana muthyala
- http://www.mediafire.com/?gmginjjjepb Thillaanaa
- http://www.mediafire.com/?gf2z9ystldl Mangalam( Do not miss this mangalam. see how the audience join to this)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
This is a concert held on 11th November 2008 at Music Academy by ICICI Bank. This was a very nice concert and it consists mostly on "Dhevi" and Muthuswamy Dheekshiter krithis. He is accompanied by Sri. R. K Sreeramkumar in violin, Sri. Manoj Siva in Mrudhangam and Sri. Suresh in Ghatam. I could not see either Sreeramkumar or his violin as he was sitting facing VijaySiva and I advise you not to sit in the right side of auditorium if you want to see How Sreeramkumar is playing violin. This is my observation not from one concert. This audio clip was given to me by a friend of mine who wants to be anonymous.
- http://www.mediafire.com/?x4gdr9m6eyz Maha ganapathe
- http://www.mediafire.com/?z2xz3moj9wi Paahi sri giriraja
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nmdbxm9mxi2 Kadha kadhaya Maadhavam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?9dtzdn09wjc Sangeetha Sastra
- http://www.mediafire.com/?c4kymmx2yvz Innamum oru tharam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ddjmymw59tz Kaamaakshi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?xadm7bdgmb6 Suvaksho
Friday, November 28, 2008
How can you expect a party to protect your country, when they have a "foreigner" as President? Is that not clear, whoever in that party, does not have a national feeling, by this very act? - my first feeling.
"Please forward Raj Thackery's phone number, if you have it. Don't know where he is, when we need him. We want him to go and save amchi mumbai along with his MNS goondas" - sms from unknown
" Where is Raj Thackery and his men, when North Indians and South Indians are fighting to save Mumbai" - sms from unknown
" People at Delhi should not go to vote tomorrow, until Shivraj Patil rsigns." - Sanjana to Times Now
"Rowdhram Pazhagu" ( Learn to get angry). This was told by the great poet Bharathi, to get annoyed when something is wrong. Is this not right time, our younger citizen apply this at our politicians?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
For a song on Ashtalakshmi please click this LINK
Aruna Sairam Margazhi mahotsavam. Click this LINK
Friday, November 21, 2008
When I was posting the songs originally, they were uploaded under "rapidshare". I found many visitors complained about the difficulties they faced in downloading. Rapidshare was also removing the songs after 90 days from its last downloading. That is why many songs of M. S. Subbalakshmi, M.L.V, Dr. Balamuralikrishna, Yesudoss etc were not available for download
I am converting them to mediafire now and you will find lot of songs are now restored. Please go to the old labels and find that they are now downloadable. Please be on the look out for other songs also to be updated.
Thanks a million for your support and encouragement. Please post your comments if there are any mistakes. Even your brickbats are treated as boquets.
You can write to me to my personal mail also
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Herein I have posted a concert by K. Gaayathri, Ranjani Hebbar and Veena artist T. Bhavani Prasad held on 19.11.08 at Music academy on behalf of The Hindu Friday review November Festival. The acoustic system at Music academy is fantastic and it is really great pleasure to hear Carnatic music with such a sound system.
http://www.mediafire.com/?w5dmmm9hzry RTP with Veena and Violin
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The Law of the Garbage Truck
How often do you let other people change your mood? Do you let a bad driver, rude waiter, curt boss, or an insensitive employee ruin your day?
The mark of a successful person is how quickly she/he can get back her/his focus on what's important.
Five years ago I learned this lesson in the back of a taxicab in Indianapolis .. Here's what happened:
I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his breaks, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And, I mean, he was really friendly.
So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? That guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!'
This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call 'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'
He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you. Don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home or on the streets..
The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, Love the people who treat you right, and get rid of those who don't¡. and pray for them.
'Keep Moving Forward .... Only Make Sure You Are Going In the Right Direction
contributed by my friend Seshadri
Sunday, November 16, 2008
- http://www.mediafire.com/?n09b10cyxqm Kalaiye - Sechurutti
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jgzpset0ymm Maakelara - Ravichandrika
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nxblvimamn2 Madhuraambaa - Bhavapriya
- http://www.mediafire.com/?cxaly0aomwc Manasuloni - Hindolakamoini
- http://www.mediafire.com/?w9bj2xzwcpj Manaviyaalakinch - Nalinakanthi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?tyxy9kdysit Neethu charnamule - Simhendramadhyamam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2ymm4tm9cmt Ninne nera = Panthuvarali
- http://www.mediafire.com/?9kxm1kit2aj Niranjani - Niranjani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?tdypfznt2yt Paahi parvatha - Aarabhi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2unm2xmedm9 Saarasa mukha
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ihgydlamxwx Santhaana raama - Hindolavasantham
- http://www.mediafire.com/?dty0ncjzt5t Saathaleni - Naaganandhini
- http://www.mediafire.com/?7wam9gwaywj Sri ganeshaa - Veenavardhini
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ftjwyz2bmy0 Theliviyalum - Shilike
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2xlkhlfw5kv Thillaana - Poornachandrika
- http://www.mediafire.com/?gdnwfwfootj Vinave O manasa - Vivaardhini
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nuspj0z4ynd Sune sakhi - behaag
- http://www.mediafire.com/?yxjjisc9sjy Upacharamu - Bhairavi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mmow4uww2zy Agaramumaagi - Bhavukadayani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?pjiyxncdzic Allinerumin - Sarangatharangi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?y1jn7knbdmz Apakaaranindhai - Hamsanandhi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?twmjxyxdbym Aariru thadanthol - Maand
- http://www.mediafire.com/?udljmtijjua Bhakthiyaal - Hamsavaridi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?0infhzz2zkt Iravu pagal - Surutti
- http://www.mediafire.com/?myestutzxxy Iyalisaiyil - Sallaapam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nv0huhjvamo Jaanakiraman - Sudhaseemandhi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nmjjzzu2toi Kalaimevu - Mohanam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?txlmwlbwd3n Kannanai - Sindhubairavi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?sebcvaajd3j Karunai kadale - Hamsadhwani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ec2t2z0wnty Maalaasai - Sankarabaranam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?1hmmxyybizf Paadhimadhi - Panthuvarali
- http://www.mediafire.com/?kwwaubzzlcx Sandhadham - Kadinyam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2xjyt1yvqj0 Umbertharu - chalanaattai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?fcywgcwmyhb Uruvaai arivaai - Madhyamavathi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ezjdadye1qe Vaani vaagadeeswari - Vaagadeeswari
- http://www.mediafire.com/?gjywjdxfnn0 Jalajaaksha - Hamsanandhi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?009vmwb6ibb En nenjil pallikonda - Kalyaani
Thursday, November 13, 2008
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
An extraordinarily handsome man decided he had the responsibility to marry the perfect woman so they could produce beautiful children beyond compare. With that as his mission, he began searching for the perfect woman.
Shortly thereafter, he met a farmer who had three stunningly gorgeous daughters that positively took his breath away. He explained his mission to the farmer, asking permission to marry one of them.
The farmer simply replied, "They're lookin' to get married, so you came to the right place. Look 'em over and pick the one you want." So the man took the first daughter out on a date.
The next day, the farmer asked the man for his opinion.
"Well," said the man, "she's just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly notice... pigeon-toed. "
The farmer nodded and suggested the man date one of the other girls. So the man took the second daughter out on a date.
The next day, the farmer again asked how things went.
"Well," said the man, "she's just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly notice... cross-eyed."
The farmer nodded and suggested he date the third girl to see if things might get better. So he did.
The next morning the man rushed in exclaiming, "She's perfect, just perfect! She's the one I want to marry!" and they were married right away.
Months later, a baby was born. When the man visited the nursery, he was horrified! The baby was the ugliest, most pathetic human you can imagine.
He rushed to his father-in-law asking how such a thing could happen considering the beauty of the parents.
"Well," explained the farmer. "She was just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly notice... pregnant when you met her."
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw a coin.
The wife too decided to make a wish.
But she leaned over too much, fell into the well and drowned.
The husband was stunned for a while and then shouted, "It really works."
Monday, November 10, 2008
There may be many interviews in Tvs and in many media, about the most important lessons learnt in this series, most memorable moments etc etc.
But most appealing to me was the human touch by Captain Dhoni by three of his acts.
1. Handing over the stump missed by Ganguly in Mohali test.
2. Requesting Ganguly to captain few overs in Nagpur test
3. Calling Kumble to receive the Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
What a matured mind in this young age and how many will do like that !
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Emmadhamum Sammadhamena Vaazhndha thirunaattil, Edharkaaga Netrikuri? Nedia poonool? ( Why sacred thread ash on theforehead and long sacred thread ( worn by brahmins) in the holy land where all religions co-exist in harmony?) - Deccan chronicle, 6th Nov 2008
Dr. Kalignar Karunanidhi, the chief Minister of Tamilnadu, does not add any justice to the titles he has, by commenting consistently on individuals faith and beliefs. Every body in a democratic country has got the right to follow certain faiths and if he does not want to follow any of them, he has got the liberty to be so. But, what right, he has got to criticize others in following certain things in which he/she has certain faith?
Can I criticize him for using only yellow shawl? If I write,
" Meladai indri palar thavikkum thirunaatill, Manjal meladai edharku", will he and his "udan pirappugall" enjoy?
It is none of my business. Can I criticize Mrs. Dhayalu wearing big "Kunguma pottu"? No. It is none of my business. Similarly, he has no business to question my self or somebody having something on my forehead or a thread around my neck.
If he claims that he is trying people to get more "Paguththarivu", let him talk or write poems generally but not specifying a particular attitude of persons, while he is garlanding the statues of Annadurai and Periyar. (I wonder whether there is any "paguththarivu" in gartlanding statues) If you want to talk on a subject either for or against, first you should have a conviction on that subject.
If he thinks having "Vibhoodhi" in forehead and "Poonool" are the cause for the trouble in the town, where the trouble started, is that not nonsense? Because. it was not a clash between brahmins and other communities. If he has stopped with "Viboodhi" alone, we can understand, that he has mentioned about those who has faith in God but fighting. But what made him to mention about sacred thread?
And in both those groups are there not people who use "Viboodhi" when they go to temple and those who do not use that, but use some other religious symbol?
For his age, and for his position he must be more matured! Hope some body from the people surrounding him must be dare enough to tell him this.
I am stopping here because, If I continue to write, I am afraid I may stoop to his level.