- http://www.mediafire.com/?vzzmojrjmmf Sri naadhaadhi - Maayamaalavagowlai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?zggmm12yjjm Janaardhanaa Paramapaavana - Baalamanjari
- http://www.mediafire.com/?fjylmjilzyz Sriranjani - Aalaapanai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?xdyozmujzyn Sriranjani - Violin
- http://www.mediafire.com/?wnmmkzzzgxo Paalishamba - Sriranjani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mlnjogl0zum Petra thaaidhanai fwd by Aaraar Aasaipadaar - Naadanaamakriya
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jmhmzogeq3y Shanmugapriyaa - Aalaapanai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ieiijnwj22m Shanmugapriyaa - Violin
- http://www.mediafire.com/?twuiekzmluw Mariveradhi - Shanmugapriyaa
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ohzzjd2zkru Thamboori meettidhava - Sindhubairavi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?0mkmjltky3m Nalla marundhu - Senchurutti
- http://www.mediafire.com/?czyouemtzxt Govardhana giridhara - Madhuvanthi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?kymytb1jytt Thillaanaa - Desh
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmykiaqmtl Varnam - Sahaanaa
- http://www.mediafire.com/?zhlt0jozazr Sri Ganapathi - Souraashtram
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ezmdngwtyzg Brochevaa - Kamaas
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jymnv4edmim Amrithavarshini - Aalaapanai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?2c1mmttwgtm Amrithavarshini - Violin
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nvnomiqmmfn Aanandhaamrutha - Amrithavarshini
- http://www.mediafire.com/?0gqlzjh5zzm Yedhayya gadhi - Chalanaatai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?qnzedkdqyml Karaharapriyaa - Aalaapanai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?it3zqn3mydm Karaharapriyaa - Violin
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ynn5ohjl0mt Pakkala nilapadi - Karaharapriyaa
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ixnozzqynlk Thani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?oizxymmd3di Viruththam fwd by Harismarane - Yaman Kalyaani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mmfujyynykm Sonnadhai seidhida - Raagamaalikai
Thursday, May 28, 2009
If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman. He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the policeman's credibility...
Q: 'Officer -- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'
A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'
Q: 'Officer -- who provided this description?'
A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'
Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'
A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'
Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'
A: 'Yes sir, we do!'
Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'
A: 'Yes sir, I do.'
Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'
A: 'Yes sir.'
Q: 'Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'
A: 'You see, sir -- we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'
The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called. The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best Comeback' line -- and we think he'll win.
Even lawyers can afford to laugh !
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- http://www.mediafire.com/?hmzjdz0midq Jaya jaya Jaanaki - Naattai
- http://www.mediafire.com/?nmq1rwmzot1 Nee dhayaraadha - Vasanthabairavi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?tyrdiv2mynj Manasuloni - Aalaapana - Hindholam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jwmyljcdmnm Manasuloni - Violin - Hindholam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?imozgndiywj Manasuloni - Hindholam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ib2nzwyjjzl Thalli ninnu - Aalaapana - Kalyaani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?dyizmyounam Thallininnu - Violin - Kalyaani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mtyzk0imi43 Thalli ninnu - Kalyaani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?m2nnzunyjcj Thani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?zjynn3m25tt Viruththam fwd by Yepaadi paadinaro - Karnataka Dhevagaandhari
Monday, May 25, 2009
Earning Rs. 247.00 per minute
Brij Mohanlal Munjal - Chairman
Earning Rs. 255.00 per minute
Amitabh Bachchan - Actor
Earning Rs.361.00 per minute
Mukesh Ambani - Chairman
Earning Rs.413.00 per minute
Sachin Tendulkar - Cricketer
Earning Rs. 1163.00 per minute
Indra Nooyi - CEO
Earning Rs.2911.00 per minute
taken from an advertisement to prevent "abortion of girl child"
A butcher watching over his shop is really surprised when he sees a dog coming inside the shop. He shoos him away. But later, the dog is back again.
So, he goes over to the dog and notices' it has a note in its mouth. He takes the note and it reads, "Can I have 12 sausages and a leg of lamb, please."
The dog has money in its mouth, as well. The butcher looks inside and, low and behold, there is a $10 note there. So he takes the money and puts the sausages and lamb in a bag, placing it in the dog's mouth. The butcher is so impressed, and since it's about closing time, he decides to shut the shop and follow the dog. So off he goes.
The dog is walking down the street, when it comes to a level crossing the dog puts down the bag, jumps up and presses the button.
Then it waits patiently, bag in mouth, for the lights to turn. They do, and it walks across the road, with the butcher following him all the way.
The dog then comes to a bus stop, and starts looking at the timetable. The butcher is in awe as the dog stops a bus by pulling its left leg up and gets in it. The butcher follows the dog into the bus.
The dog then shows a ticket, which is tied to its belt to the bus conductor. The butcher is nearly fainting at this sight, so are the other passengers in the bus.
The dog then sits near the driver's seat looking outside waiting for the bus stop to come. As soon as the stop is in sight, the dog stands and wags its tail to inform the conductor.
Then, without waiting for the bus to stop completely, it jumps out of the bus and runs to a house very close to the stop. It opens the big iron gate and rushes inside towards the door.
As it approaches the wooden door, the dog suddenly changes its mind and heads towards the garden. It goes to the window, and beats its head against it several times, walks back, jumps off, and waits at the door.
The butcher watches as a big guy opens the door, and starts abusing the dog, kicking him and punching him, and swearing at him.
The butcher surprised with this, runs up, and stops the guy. "What in heaven's name are you doing? The dog is a genius. He could be on TV, for the life of me!" to which the guy responds: "You call this clever? This is the second time this week that this stupid dog's forgotten his key."
Moral of the story...
You may continue to exceed onlookers' expectations but shall always fall short of the bosses' expectations.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Ms. Charumathi Raghuraman - Violin : A. Anand - Mrudhangam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jn2oymhdmvo Palukavenina - Poornachandrika
- http://www.mediafire.com/?jymjz4ctg3m Marivere - Lathangi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?llyxkyzmdtj Maadhava maamava - Neelaambari
- http://www.mediafire.com/?lmunmcdyjfm Mohanam - Aalaapana
- http://www.mediafire.com/?mqwtxmuyzyt Mohanam - Violin
- http://www.mediafire.com/?ch32z0to2nm Kapaali - Mohanam
- http://www.mediafire.com/?wfmz2akeqym Thani
- http://www.mediafire.com/?xdmoouqdld5 Viruththam fwd by Sodhnai chumai - Kaapi
- http://www.mediafire.com/?rx2wk1nzm4w Viruththam fwd by Maangaai paalundu - Kaavadi chindhu
Saturday, May 23, 2009
I am glad to furnish you the details from mediafire regarding the downloads from my blog.
"Welcome to the MediaPro statistics system.
This statistical data is 100% accurate as we use that as a basis for tracking account bandwidth however its updates can be delayed by 30 minutes or more. You may notice differences in download counts from your My Files page which uses a slightly less accurate method of data reporting.
For more information about the statistics system, please refer to the knowledge base.
Friday, May 22, 2009
I was not in favour of your mother being the Congress President, because it indicated the dearth of an Indian leader to lead this party. I am happy now, that you are taking up slowly, but steadily the control of Congress, and I will even prefer, Priyanka becoming the Congress president, once you take over the official position in the Government.
Even though, I do not like congress for various reasons, I do appreciate the impact you have created in Uttar Pradesh by winning more seats, and at the same time, eliminating caste based parties.
While you concentrate in improving the position in U.P and Bihar, please make it a point to concentrate in Tamilnadu, which has also got 40 seats for Parliament including Puduchery. No body was even thinking of improving the congress position in the state after 1967, and the people of Tamilnadu were made to suffer under the rules of Drvidian parties, who are now holding records for corruption in the entire India.
It is high time, the most corrupted DMK and AIADMK are to be removed from the power of ruling the state without interruption, and if it all anybody can do it now, it is only you by building up youth congress, by removing the sons and relatives of Congress leaders of Tamilnadu and simultaneously bringing in some young . dynamic, educated youth from the public.
If, not relenting to the pressures of Mr. Karunanidhi to make his family members as Cabinet ministers, and vehemently opposing T.R. Balu and A. Raja for ministerial posts, is also on account of part of your role, please continue this action by striving to improve the Congress party in Tamilnadu. It will not only, help Tamilnadu, but also the country as whole.
Tamilnadu, always had soft corner for Congress Party to be at power in centre, and to get 25 or 30 MPs from Tamilnadu may not be difficult, if you go independently as you did in UP. I am confident it can be achieved if not in 2014 but cetainly in 2019.
I wish you have the will and vision.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Promotion of adoption
Plant more trees
Head and shoulders
About global warming
Against girl infanticide (if for any reason the picture is not visible, click the symbol in the left top of this square)
By Dubai traffic police
Against drug abuse
Against drunken driving
Against child labour ( Many children get into their father's shoes )
By cancer society
By xerox ( Borderless printing )