The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My diary 15th July 2010

Hi friends,

Do you recognise her? This is Ms. Sivapriya krishnan, who wrote the famous "Iyengar Airlines"  which I posted in this blog. You may be aware she is multi talented one, and she is giving a music concert tomorrow ( 16th July 2010) between 5.00 and 6.30 P.M at Dhakshinamurthy Auditorium, P.S. High School Mylapore. Why don't you join me?

3 comments:

r b subramanian said...

Dear Sir.

Any chance of uploading her concert?

Thanks and regards
r b s

hvaidya said...

I will do. Please be on the look out

sury siva said...

please give link to any of her songs/performances in youtube so that we may listen to her.
subbu rathinam
menaka subburathinam.