The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My diary - 19th Septemeber 2010

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1635/firepitrow2901643780.jpg

Dear Readers,

You may be remembering one label in my blog in the name of "Spiritual discourses" with Tanjore Temple photo, and in that I have provided links of spiritual discourses provided by one Mr. Swaminathan. There were many who were complaining to me that the link is not opening. I also assured that I will look into it, but I completely forgot about it. A reminder from Mr. V. Viswanathan yesterday made me to look into that. I realised I have given the link without making it available through web. Hence, you readers could not open and download them.

Now I have uploaded the link through rapidshare and you can download the big list of discourses and then download them one by one. I am sorry for the delay, and I am confident, once you get the links you will feel happy and excuse me for the delay.

With greetings
Hariharan

No comments: