The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Smile: It is good for health

A joke on the eve of Ramdaan
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8300/mecca26.jpg





Two Christians were lost in the Sahara desert .

One is David, the other is Michael .

They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like an emirate of a mosque in the middle .

David said to Michael : "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink.

I am going to call myself Mohammed."

Michael refused to change his name , he said :" My name is Michael , and I will not pretend to be other than  but what I am . ...Michael."

The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names .

David said : "My name is Mohammed ."

Michael said : "My name is Michael. "

The Imam turned to the helpers of the mosque  and said :

" Please bring some food and water for Michael only ."

Then he turned to the other and said :

" Well Mohammed, Ramzan Mubarak!!!!


Blogger Hemalatha said...
Sir, Too Good !!!!!!! Regards
September 10, 2010 4:25 PM
Blogger Harisankar said...
super.
September 13, 2010 3:43 PM
Delete