The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Laugh: It is good for health

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/7773/onriverthames.jpg

One spelling mistake can destroy your life!

A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgot to add 'e' at the end of a word...

"I'm having such a wonderful time! Wish u were her....!"

Blogger sury said...
I heard that he got a reply, "I also feel the same.Wish you were he " omitting another letter 'r' sury
December 5, 2010 2:50 PM
Delete
Blogger BHASKARAN19 said...
Nice to see you in an excellent frame of mind, we get energy, Have a Great Time - we are already there thro your blog
December 5, 2010 6:01 PM

2 comments:

sury siva said...

I heard that he got a reply, "I also feel the same.Wish you were he
"
omitting another letter 'r'

sury

BHASKARAN19 said...

Nice to see you in an excellent frame of mind, we get energy, Have a Great Time - we are already there thro your blog