The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photos on my blog

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4519/sleepingw.jpg

Since the space in "blog spot" may get crumpled and the opening of the blog will be delayed due to too many photos, I was posting all the photos through "imageshack.us". Even though I registered with them, I do not pay any premium to them. Of course, I was posting lot of photos free of charges and I am afraid just now they WOKE UP. I have written to them that I will take a premium account. I have not got a reply yet.

Meanwhile, I request you all to go to "www.imageshack.us" and register yourself with your e mail id. You will get a confirmation from "imageshack" and run it. Then you always log in "imagesack.us" before opening this blog, so that you can view the blog with photos.

Hope your patience and cooperation will not be tested long and I will do the needful as soon as possible. Meanwhile please bear with me.
Blogger vishwa.rishikesh said...
Dear Sir, I do enjoy your photos and they are very varied ranging from hilarious to serious and thought provoking. But what I really enjoy are the carnatic music links that you post, it is as though I am transported back to Mylapore every other day. Do keep up the good work and may God bless you with long life.
February 23, 2011 8:05 PM

1 comment:

vishwa.rishikesh said...

Dear Sir, I do enjoy your photos and they are very varied ranging from hilarious to serious and thought provoking. But what I really enjoy are the carnatic music links that you post, it is as though I am transported back to Mylapore every other day. Do keep up the good work and may God bless you with long life.