The intention of this blog is only to share the collections. Inadvertently if any file is under copyright, please intimate me so that it can be removed forthwith.

Monday, April 4, 2022

My diary 4th April 2022

 Have added some more individual songs under the label G. N. B  and now it has 57 files. Please enjoy. As the awareness of past glory and history is growing, it is essential to preserve our past, and this blog is one of the humble efforts. In spite of many hurdles, I am trying to restore and preserve the lost master pieces, for the future generation. Since, I crossed 80 years now, I am trying to do my best, before anything happening to me, so that the collections don't die. Hope you will understand the handicaps, and encourage me as usual. The map in my blog indicates, how far and wide, across globe, this blog is viewed and happy to note, that this GREAT ART will exist forever.



No comments: